Doylestown Meetinghouse will be open for Meeting For Worship again starting Sunday, August 1 at 10:00 a.m.
This and future meetings will be hybrid in-person/Zoom meetings. If you do not plan to attend in person, you will be able to attend via Zoom in the exact same way we have been holding meetings since March 2020.
How To Access Meeting For Worship Via Zoom
- A zoom meeting will be broadcast from the meetinghouse during Meeting for Worship.
- To get the link for Zoom, you must be on the DFM Google Group/List Serve. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Google Group. The Zoom link will be sent on Saturday evenings.
- “Meeting Hosts and Participants: Hosts and other participants in a meeting may be able to see your email, display name, and profile picture. Meeting hosts and participants can also see and (depending on the account owner’s settings) record or save meeting content, audio transcripts, messages sent to Everyone or to them directly, and files, whiteboards, or other information shared during a meeting. Hosts may also be able to see responses to Q&A and polls generated during the meeting.”
Tips and Etiquette For Online Meeting:
- You have the option to hide your video at anytime.
- It’s important that you stay muted until you are moved to speak so that other attenders can worship and hear without interruption.
- The clerk of the meeting (and host of the online meeting) will make every effort to reduce background noise and ease the transition between speakers. If you are accidentally muted, please do not take it personally.